- What is the purpose of these lessons?
To fill in what is missing
in the lives of so many people - the knowledge and practice of true
"The heart of the wise
seeketh instruction: and the mouth of fools feedeth on foolishness."
- Why is religion the most important study?
Because God expects you to
know what He has taught and what He wants you to do in this life.
"Let no man deceive himself:
if any man among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become
a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is
foolishness with God."
(I Corinthians 3:18-19)
- What is religion?
Religion consists of two parts:
- Believing everything God has told the human race.
- Observing all your duties to God, yourself and fellow men.
"Be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only,
deceiving your own selves."
Is religion really necessary?
Yes, for several reasons--
- God demands that every human being follow His plan of life.
- Without religion, life is meaningless (Ed. note: you have no real purpose).
- Lack of religion causes unhappiness, both in this life and the next.
"For he that rejecteth wisdom, and discipline,
is unhappy: and their hope is vain, and their labors without
fruit, and their works unprofitable. Their wives are foolish and
their children wicked."
What will happen to those who do not practice religion?
They will be punished with the
everlasting torments of Hell.
"The Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven,
with the angels of His power: in a flame of fire, giving vengeance to them
who know not God, and who obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ."
(2 Thessalonians 1:7-8)
What will religion give you in this life?
Peace of mind, which is
greater than anything money can buy.
"Blessed are they who hear the word of God,
and keep it." (Luke 11:28)
"Much peace have they that love thy law, and
to them there is no stumbling block."
Are all religions the same?
No, there is only one true
religion, the one established by God Himself, which is explained in these